So many things have happened, and I am only at the halfway point. I pretty much just work all the time, and during the weekends I rest. These are the laziest weekend I have ever had. I know what almost everyone is thinking...you're in Paris, live it up! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity...the thing is though that it's more of a learning experience than a nice getaway. Most learning experiences are not necessarily good experiences, in fact we learn from bad experiences moreso than from the good ones. This trip has come with a lot of stress and a lot of ups and downs. There is something precious about it though, and I know that when I look at this summer a few years from now, I'm going to have a completely different view. It's not over, and I still have quite a bit to go, because there is still much that I need to do here both for myself and my future. Bumps in the road are always going to be there, and I unexpectedly ran over a dead deer once, so consider me ready.
Write something less vague and more about Paris soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment